- Neon color is really eye-catching, there is a bright spot in the fun color 2013-01-05
- 4 rainbow items in spring and summer 2013-01-03
- Super pink ice cream color coat 2013-01-03
- Japanese style men's clothing with a pair of skills is the key 2013-01-05
- Congratulations on the website revision of Shenzhen Huasi Enterprise Co., Ltd. 2013-07-29
- 2016 SEELER spring and summer new product release 2016-09-07
- Congratulations on the re-election of the website of Shenzhen Huasi Enterprise Co., Ltd. in 2013 2013-07-29
- Congratulations on the re-election of the website of Shenzhen Huasi Enterprise Co., Ltd. in 2013 2016-09-07
4 rainbow items in spring and summer
Red orange yellow green blue blue purple, seeing the rainbow can not only bring good luck, but also bring a good mood. After a dull winter, hazy rainy season, I don't know if you want a good weather, a good mood! It's better to have some neon rainbow colored items to light up your wardrobe and give you a good mood.
Edit analysis: Rainbow color can wear different styles, with black calm atmosphere and rainbow color embellishment to make fashion increase a lot; if you like early adopters or love color friends, you can try bright color jacket with rainbow color Geometry inside, it looks a lot of avant-garde.
Editor's analysis: The eye-catching rainbow-colored jacket is enough to shine on the street. Bold, you may wish to try the most popular diagonal shorts this year, which will maximize the proportion of the legs. If you are conservative, you can have a good mood with traditional black pants.
Edit analysis: Spring and summer can finally wear a half skirt, must choose the color of bright colors, lemon yellow, vibrant orange are all wrong. The pleated style is definitely the hot spot of this year, or the choice of irregular cut, retro or avant-garde is enough to make you stand out.
Editor's analysis: I don't like skirts and love trousers. The neutral charm of women wearing trousers is unstoppable. That handsome and strong rainbow-colored gas field, it is really difficult to think of "red"!